Sep 7, 2011

♥ Reika - Barnaby Tiger&Bunny

Ryea : *stalks* Yes I do really adores Reika's cosplays. And once T&B is released, I got really attracted to Reika's Barnaby.. somehow it does relates that how Barnaby would look in real life *w*
Although it's just a simple costume, but I really love how the proportion of the costume. As the shoulder is made wider so that it will shows a stronger male proportion =D
I know I've featured her before but now would like to feature her Barnaby cosplay, later will be her Origami \o/


Ryea: What attracts you to cosplay BARNABY from T&B ?

R: Barnaby is my favorite type in all aspects.


Ryea: From BARNABY (casual) costume, which is the most challenging part?

R: Making the silhouette for Barnaby is the most challeng part.


Ryea: and what will be the most favorite part ?

R: Barnaby's entire silhouette.


Ryea: How long does it take to complete BARNABY whole costume?

R: The whole production time took only about three hours.


Ryea: Any good/funny/memorable experience when you cosplay BARNABY?

R: I was invited to become a wig shop's model. ^^


Ryea: In your opinion, do you think that photographer is important to cosplayers?

R: YES!


Ryea: What have you think you've improved from since you started cosplay?

R: Willpower. Energy!


Ryea: Will there be any more future cosplay plans for T&B?

R: Yes. I want to make the hero suit of Burnaby in the future.


---
Thank you Reika !~

No comments:

What do you think about this blog Let's Cosplay ?

Do you support this rebirth?